Monday 2 November 2020

QUILTS, QUILTS AND MORE QUILTS.....

 I'm doing the UFO Number Draw Challenge hosted over Dreamworthy Quilts.  The number for November is 3...I'll be working on my Jar Quilt...This also my OMG quilt for November.


It's all done, just needs to be sandwiched, tied and binding added.  

I've finished the Scarecrow Santa for my Christmas Sample.


And I finished the scarecrow for my Fall Sampler.


I've also been working on my April RSC blocks...the color for April is Light Blue.  I've got one done.


What are your doing with your Sunday???  Hop over and see what everyone else is doing.

I'm linking up with:

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh! Scrap

15 Minutes to Stitch

UFO Number Draw Challenge

OMG

Hope you all an awesome....


2 comments:

Narelle said...

I've never seen a Scarecrow Santa ... cute chubby chappy :)

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Wow you have been busy, lovely embroideries and quilt.