Wednesday 25 November 2020

One Month and Counting

 Ho Ho Ho fellow Elves ... we're down to the 1 month mark but I'm sure I don't have to tell anyone that. As this year of 2020 comes to the finale, let us continue to share our support, friendship and thoughts of wellbeing with one and all.  

I have had the good luck to find a little extra time over the last week and managed not 1 but 2 completed quilt tops.  The first is "A Merry Christmas Garden" that I have worked on each month this year.  Without this little group sewing beside me, I'm sure I would have put it 'away' for another day, so Thank You! Not the best photos outside in the wind.


The second top is "Mother Goose" by Kookaburra Cottage.  Not a Christmas Gift, this is for Grandson number 4 who will turn 1 early January.

Hoping everyone will be able to re-unite with loved ones very soon and make new memories to cherish.


4 comments:

Ingrid said...

Hola!
Cuántas cosas lindas! No me había fijado en que tienes este blog para el deleite de todas tus seguidoras. Gracias por inspirarnos.

Cheryll said...

Both are GoRGeoUs Narelle...
Congrats on 2 finishes... xox

Fiona said...

congrats... lovely tops
Hugz

Kim said...

Oh my your two quilts are beautiful. So much pretty detail in A Merry Christmas Garden and your grandson is going to love his Mother Goose quilt. Each block is spilling over with sweet whimsy.