Wednesday 25 November 2020

Campground Pennant Banner

Things get a little busy for me over the summer
with the gardening and all but I'm finally back
with a gift finish!


I made this pennant banner for my brother and his
wife who recently purchased a retro camper.  The
pennants to the left (flipped over) show their last
name (as in:  "Smith Campground").


I put batting inside for weight and stability.
I was hoping this would make a dent in my mountain
of batting scraps but no...not really.  Darn it!
But I am proud of the fact that the entire project
was made with things on hand.


The edges are unfinished but pinked.

Now to wrap it and get it in the mail.
Only one more homemade gift left to make but
I'm almost done with it, too, and I'm excited to
share it next month--it's a big one!

Happy Thanksgiving and happy quilting!

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

That's a wonderful gift. LoVe it ... xox

Narelle said...

So clever Cheree and a lovely personal gift to cherish. xx