Sunday 1 November 2020

31st Oct 2020

 Wow, I'm running late this month. We are having our central heating boiler replaced and moved next month, so I'm busy packing lots of the house ready for the disruption before we move out whilst it happens. Of course we might be back in lockdown before then. 

Another Love and Hugs design. I can't find some of the patterns I printed out. I must have put them in that elusive safe place.


I have found time to relax in the evenings and another batch of Lucy Boston blocks are finished.


I'm not sure if I will be able to post next month but will be sewing some more Hugs and Kisses if I find them.

Happy sewing.

Josie

3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh my--it's back--went to do a post and your post page came up again--I can still do a post for mine--but just don't understand why your post page comes up--must be Halloween prank!!
luv, di at quilting is blissful

Fiona said...

lovely stitchery... good luck with the sorting, and moving, and replacing.... big job
Hugz

Narelle said...

Lovely little design ... happy stitching xx