Sunday 5 January 2020

Plans

Hello fellow elves...… and thanks Narelle for being chief whip elf again this year.... I certainly find it helps having a 'goal' ...

Well done for last year... especially those overachievers who did something EVERY month..... wonderful....

This year I want to make the sweet Bunny Hill ornaments

This is a free pattern found HERE though in squares, mine is in hearts which was given free a year or two ago.... basically the same though

I have chosen some fabric, and will try with the fleece fabric for the snowmen (hope it works okay) and today I printed out my patterns and made a template....


Will be fun to sew along with you....

Hugz

3 comments:

Cheryll said...

What a great idea... xox

Narelle said...

Awesome Fiona, you're off to a flying start xx

Renee said...

These are darling designs! I look forward to seeing your progress.