Wednesday 29 January 2020

January Gift Finishes

These are my January finishes.
Not completely finished quilts, but they are
completely finished tops so they count, right? <wink>


One goal is to use up my precuts so I made this fast quilt.
Currently quilting; should be 100% done w/in a few days.


I always want to use up scraps and stash!
Irish Chain quilt for someone who loves green.


This lap-size quilt is a "gift" just for us.
Another precut used up.

I completed the first 14 of the Farmer's Wife Quilt blocks.
I doubt this huge project will be a gift so that info is here.



I'm almost done with a simple ribbed scarf for my grandson.
It's been a good warm-up but I'm ready to get back at
something more challenging next month.

Happy Christmas Stitching!
(I apologize--I don't know how to get the font
everyone is using.  I like it, but I don't have it?)

5 comments:

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

You have been so busy, I love the quilt on the frame and as green is my favourite colour the Irish chain quilt is great.

Jeanette said...

Love your quilts. They are beautiful. Hugs, xx

Cheryll said...

You certainly have been busy... well done...xox

Narelle said...

They certainly do count! Lovely quilts Cheree, well done.
Not sure why your FONT is different ... maybe someone else knows?

Fiona said...

Those are beautiful quilts....
Hugz