Friday 17 January 2020

Pipping In

Hello my fellow 2020 elves.  I haven't been as active in my posting here and I should be because I'm always doing something for Christmas.  
Well this year one of many projects I will be working on is this Advent Calendar by Bareroots.  (you can click on the name to go to their site)

I live in Arizona and my Sister snow birds here for 5 months a year, so we will be doing it together. The pattern calls for coloring and embroidery, we are doing in wool applique and embroidery. 
We traced out larger blocks and are doing the applique and then the embroidery before trimming to size and making our pockets. Here is mine prepped ready to stitch. 
I will post and keep you up to date on our progress on this.  
Along with this I will be doing some monthly Ornaments (One Ornament a Month and possibly the Bunny Hill ones ) and who knows what other requests will come along down the road for Christmas gifts. 
We'll that's enough for now.  Looking forward to another productive year. 
By for now - Lynn 

4 comments:

Cheryll said...

It will be gorgeous...xox

Fiona said...

That's going to be lovely.... great project
Hugz

Renee said...

This is going to be darling. Beautiful start!

Narelle said...

Wow Lynn, this is going to be awesome. Look forward to watching your progress.