Sunday 6 June 2021

Hello There!

 Hello There!

My name is Patricia and I blog over at faithtrustandbreastcancer.blogspot.com.  For years I've been wanting to join your group and am so glad to finally make it!  

After organizing my sewing room, I found quite a few of Rachel's of Greenfield's Christmas ornaments kits.  I decided it was time to enjoy them, so I pulled out this cute little Christmas ornament kit called "Charcoal Mittens".    

Here's what I finished last month:


Three more to go!  
I'm looking forward to sharing my journey from kits to ornaments with you!  Even more, I'm eager to read your posts!  




7 comments:

Cheryll said...

And a very WELCOME to you too...
Lovely projects as well...xox

Scrapatches said...

I love these wool stockings. Sew inspiring. I have this pattern and made one of them a year or so ago. I need to find them rest of the fabrics and stitch the rest. Thanks for sharing ... :) Pat

Linda said...

Your stockings are so cute! I keep meaning to try sewing with wool, it looks like fun.

Ivani said...

Those mittens are lovely.

Fiona said...

Great to have you sewing with us... very cute mittens...
Hugz

Little Penpen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love this idea of one Christmas item a month. I dream of Christmas year round.

Narelle said...

Sweet little mitten ornaments. :)