Saturday 26 June 2021

Crochet or Knit - June Progress

 After a few starts and pull-outs and start again, I'm finally on track with 2 woolen projects for Christmas gifts. I don't think I've shared my first finish ... the pattern is HoundsTooth or Cat's Tail or ElephantsTrunk. You can read more about it on my blog.

The next 2 are kits from BHG.  I really wanted to knit a rug on circular needles, however I'm running out of room on the needles and am waiting for an order or a longer set to arrive ... they're 10mm.

The other I am following the knitted pattern with a 15mm crochet hook ... not much to show yet. As our school term wrapped up I've been working extra days and haven't had the urge to pick up a project.

One more kit to go once these are finished ... will it be a knit or crochet?

3 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely work Narelle... crazy but I have never tried circular needles... I hear they are great though
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Awesome work Narelle...xox

Miaismine said...

So pretty! I love those bright colors in your rug!