Monday 29 March 2021

Still sewing

 Well, I don't know if this will be a Christmas present for a niece or someone else. It is the outer cover of a little sewing case. I'm making the case up as I go along I started the outer sewing on a day course with Angela Daymond. She designs a lot of Kantha projects and is a lovely teacher.

I have also been knitting socks as that is easier for my eyes. I hope to get to the opticians after my second jab. Fine work is out, too many headaches and having to stop frequently.

Happy sewing 
Josie


3 comments:

Fiona said...

Thats really sweet Josie, I hope you get your eyes sorted and no more headaches...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

That's CuTe...xox

Marti said...

That is a lot of stitching in a small space and so cute! I empathize with the vision problem and hope a new pair of glasses is all you need.