Monday 8 March 2021

I'm late, I'm late.....

 My covid vaccine knocked me out of action for a week. Then the weather slightly improved and I concentrated getting some seeds sewn and my allotment prepped ready for the growing season. Not a lot of time to sew but I did enjoy this Gum Drop Tree.  I have taken liberties with the embellishments, to suit my supplies.


I need to get cracking on this months whilst we have a couple of drizzly days.

I also need to catch up on all the other February additions.

Happy sewing

Josie

5 comments:

Cheryll said...

That's very CuTe...xox

Narelle said...

Love your little tree Josie xx

Fiona said...

lovely little tree and wonderful to have had a vaccination... hope you feel heaps better soon

Hugz

Kim said...

Such a cute little tree. Fabulous to use the buttons you have in your collection. Hope you are feeling better with each day.

Marti said...

I love the little tree. The buttons are a great addition. I'm having second thoughts about the second vaccine shot after hearing people say it put them down for a week.