Sunday 28 March 2021

March: Christmas Flurries

How is everyone's list going?
I have a big finish for March and I'm not sure
where, or to whom, it will be going but it will
definitely be coming out for the holidays!

"Christmas Flurries" (71x71)

I am not a fan of the paper-piece quilting method
but I do love anything with snow and snowflakes
so when I came across this pattern I thought,
Oh why not?


A few weeks into it, I knew all-too-well why not
but I persisted for a few more weeks and I can
now share with you the result.  It's easier to
say now that I'm very glad I chose this one!


I have no idea what I'll be working on for my
next Christmas item but I'll be seeing you all
back here in April with...uh....something!
(Something simpler!!)

3 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely quilt. it was worth persisting...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

That's fantastic...xox

Marti said...

This is a gorgeous quilt! How did you ever keep all those dots straight and lined up? Well done!