Monday 25 January 2021

January 2020

 I hope every one had a safe, healthy Christmas. Here in England we've had a lot of rain and freezing cold days and nights. My allotment is very wet, due to the clay soil. The garden is the same, there are lots of birds visiting all the various feeders and water dishes.

However I have been sewing and reading.

I have returned to an earlier project, an applique quilt celebrating thirteen states in America.

Here is one of the 12 wreaths that separate the state blocks.

I have now started Cherokee Rose, the Georgia block.


For my Christmas decoration I have sewn Songbird Christmas Tree by Shawn York for Rusty Crow.


There are some charming ornaments to sew over the coming year.

Happy New Year 
enjoy your sewing, Josie








 


6 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely projects Josie, I hope to be like you and get some decorations done as well as work on differnt projects
Hugz

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Such pretty projects! xx

Narelle said...

Lovely start Josie ... I look forward to seeing your decorations xx

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Great start. That little tree is just beautiful--love the colors.

Beth said...

Love your projects.

Marti said...

Pretty Christmas ornament. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them.