Tuesday 26 January 2021

A Gift For Our Home

 I'm not sure if this counts but my January completion
is for decorating our home at Christmas.  It's also
for my family to use and enjoy when they're home
for the holidays so, to me, that makes it a gift.


Pine Tree Lane
(74 x 86)


Snowflake swirl quilting design.


I wasn't able to make it in time for this Christmas but I am
really looking forward to having everyone use it next
December--almost as much as I am looking forward to
everyone being home again. ;o)

6 comments:

Narelle said...

Beautiful finish and yes, it definitely counts xx

Fiona said...

thats beautiful...
Hugz

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

I love the colours you have chosen for your Christmas/winter quilt. The Irish chain diagonal setting is very effective.

Rebecca said...

You know, I think "We should Gift" ourselves more often with stuff that we create.

Marti said...

That is a gorgeous quilt!

Little Penpen said...

Gorgeous!!!!