Thursday 25 June 2020

A Berry Merry June

Greetings on this very chilly evening. I've been managing a little stitching in the evenings and have just put the last stitch into the centre piece of block 4 - A Merry Christmas Garden.


Hopefully over the weekend I can sew all the sections together and share a pic of a completed block 4 before the end of June.

I will also have more about a lucky draw or 2 for those lovely elves who have been keeping busy in the workshop. We're halfway there ... how is your Christmas stash looking?



3 comments:

Cheryll said...

Looks great Narelle...xox

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Beautiful! Well, the Christmas stash is way better than it was last year at this time so that's good, right?

Fiona said...

lovely block Narelle. I have not kept up monthly but I did get ahead of myself with my earlier decorations...
Hugz