Tuesday 30 June 2020

30th June Last snowmen

Tuesday morning in England, weather grey and coolish for summer. I've just noticed whilst taking these photos that I have missed eyes and a nose from these last two. I'm still unsure how to finish the project. I have the beads and things for the individual blocks but not sure of the sashing.
A new sew along starts today, wool Christmas ornaments, which I hope to start if I have the right colours.
First snowman who looks bare without his nose and stars.
Second snowman minus his eyes.
I hope everyone is staying safe and well, I have spent a lot of time in the garden and at my allotment. 
Josie

5 comments:

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Oh I love those little candy canes!

Fiona said...

they look great Josie....
Hugz

Cheryll said...

These little fellows are CuTe... xox

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Love your snowmen...so cute. Are us using felt for these? I've joined the list of 1 Xmas Item a Month...left the link to my blog...hopping to get some ornaments done before Christmas. Have a great day!

Narelle said...

Handsome little fellows ... they'd live happily at my place today with the freezing winds!