Monday 30 March 2020

March sewing

These have been sewn for while but we had good weather last week in England, so I was busy trying to sort out my allotment, after a very wet winter.

I'm not sure I like his nose/carrot now. I might redo that.

It looks like this snowman is missing his buttons, I think I'll wait till they're all sewn and then decide if tiny buttons would look alright. I've still to add beads etc but again I'm waiting to see them all.
We are allowed out to exercise, so my allotment work is mine at the moment.
Fortunately I have a green house at home and I'm raising lots of plants for the summer.

I hope everyone is safe and well.
Josie

3 comments:

Cheryll said...

Your little snowmen look great...
Stay safe...xox

Fiona said...

cute snowmen.. I think his nose looks fine... we all have different shape carrots …. glad you can get to the allotment... keep safe..

Hugz

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Aw, they are both so cute!