Sunday 1 March 2020

Crazy Quilted Snowman Ornament


My first Christmas finish this year is this crazy quilted snowman ornament that I had hoped to share in January.

To be honest, I was nervous about my ability to transform this crazy quilted circle into the ornament above.

I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. 

This month, I also made a tiny bit of progress on the Winter/Christmas Crazy Quilt that I shared here way back in March of 2017. I will have more progress to share next month.

Happy Crafting!
Renee

7 comments:

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Oh Renee, your Christmas/winter ornament is gorgeous. What a clever idea to use crazy patchwork to make the scene.

Renee said...

Thank you! I was planning to add it to a wall quilt, but a co-worker had some old CD's that were not good for anything anymore and did not want to throw them away, so he asked if anyone wanted to make Christmas ornaments with any of them. I thought I'd give it a try and gift this to he and his wife.

Fiona said...

Great idea and so pretty...
Hugz

Susan said...

Great ornament, and a wonderful gift for the CD donation. =) It's so beautiful. I know you love XS, but your CQ is my favorite.

Cheryll said...

That's wonderful & very clever use of crazy... xox

Narelle said...

A lovely ornament and great idea xx

Renee said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments!