I am afraid I am a few days late, but I did manage a few more finishes in November.
I sewed the little topiary I shared a while ago into a tissue cover.
This postcard was created for a swap within the Crazy Quilting International Group.
And I finished the crazy quilted stocking I was working on for my son. (He did not want his name on it because he wants to pass it on to his own family some day.)
This tote bag was almost finished in November. I added the last stitches to it today. (It was made following this tutorial.)
I really want to thank Narelle for offering the opportunity to participate with this blog and for the motivation to create a Christmas item a month. I still have a few projects to finish up, but it is nice to have several already completed. Thank you!