Monday 14 December 2020

Mickey's Playhouse (Table Cover)

I finished up my last Christmas gift of the year!
I know it's not the 25th but I wanted to get this
posted before things get too busy.


Our grandkids love Mickey Mouse so I decided to
make them a fabric playhouse that fits right over
their dining table.  Above it is displayed on our table
which is smaller so the fit isn't right but you get the
idea.   My daughter just got a new IKEA table so I
was able to look up the exact measurements
from their website. 


The letters, flowers and Mickey Mouse shapes
are all appliqued.  On each side of the clubhouse
is a "window" made out of clear vinyl.  The front
door curtains are pulled back by ties with velcro.

I'm thinking this should be a great way to keep the
kids occupied when mom is working in the kitchen.

A clubhouse but it can be folded up and put away!

Merry Christmas to all and happy quilting!

3 comments:

Cheryll said...

That's fantastic... I love it...
The kids will be over the moon I'm sure.
Merry Christmas xox

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Thank you! I'm excited for them to open it!

Narelle said...

That is absolutely awesome ... lots of fun times ahead :)