Thursday 17 December 2020

All Wrapped Up for Another Year

 Merry Christmas fellow Elves ... it's almost time.  I finished this wall hanging off on the weekend, wrapped it and gifted it at our local Patchwork Group Christmas Breakup.


Have you put the last stitch in your Christmas Gifts and tied the bows just right?  Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and hoping you are able to be with loved ones after this crazy year.  

The 1 Xmas Item A Month blog will remain open for 2021 and I do hope you are able to continue to contribute posts as you prepare for the new year ahead.  I sadly haven't been able to put as much time in here as I would have liked to but am more than happy to keep the door open on our merry little workshop.





4 comments:

Fiona said...

Merry Christmas mother elf!! I did a fail again this year (though it started well) and will try again next year....xx

Hugz

Beth said...

Merry Christmas. I am very happy that you will continue this group. Thank you for including me.

Cheryll said...

That's great news Narelle. I LoVe this group & would deeply miss it if you didn't keep it going in 2021.
Have a wonderful Christmas...xox

Sharm said...

OMG - I love this!!! It's actually sparking my Mojo!!! Its so pretty and such a great idea for a gift!! OK, now you have got my mojo inspired ..... I'm deciding about having a play in my craft room...... it will be the first time in this house and the first play with craft in a long while!!