Tuesday 28 April 2020

What day is it?

Due to the strange times we live in now, I have lost track of time and days, dates etc. Here are the next two Snowmen blocks, they need the finishing embellishments.
Ornament seven.

Ornament eight.
 I need to add something to this one, not sure what.

I'm wondering if they could be added to a Christmas tree skirt. Just four more to do. I'm looking for my next project.

A lot of my days are now filled with digging at my allotment, we are allowed to go as exercise, it got rather neglected at the end of last year. The greenhouse is full of plants waiting for warmer weather.

Happy sewing
Josie

2 comments:

Fiona said...

I love your wooly snowmen.... have fun at the allottment... it will be extra lovely this summer...
Hugz

Ramona said...

Your ornaments are adorable! Thank you for sharing the link. I really like how you put yours on heart shapes, too. :)