Wednesday 15 April 2020

a year in advance!!


I had originally planned to make one snowman heart a month..... but I got a bit ahead of myself...


I think I will need a special tree to put these on... they are fun

It is a free design from Bunny Hill Designs (but now on squares not hearts)

I have also done this Christmas stitchery....  It could be a tray cloth or a wallhanging... we shall see


I have a few Christmas projects kitted up so plenty more still to do.

Keep well and safe, and smiling..... I hope you are all doing okay ... everything feels odd and I'm not sure which day is which most of the time

5 comments:

Fiona said...

..

Cheryll said...

The snowmen lOOk great Fiona. Well done... :)

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Cute! Great job getting ahead of yourself! ;o)

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Your snowmen are lovely, they would look good on their own twiggy tree.

Renee said...

These are SO adorable! Beautiful work.