Thursday 28 February 2019

Getting Back Into Christmas Makings

After getting snowed under & distracted by so many things in the last year or so, I've finally put 1xiam back on the priority list!
My first report here in a very long time is to share these cuties.
I really don't remember why I traced off some extra designs when I made my 'Tis The Season' wall quilt a few years ago - maybe I had fabric I just wanted to use up? - but when I rediscovered them recently, I decided they should just be stitched & made up.
There are two more designs after these ones, then I'll decide what to do with them.
It's been fun to re-visit these designs & their cheerful characters!

Anthea

3 comments:

Fiona said...

I'm sure you will find something to make with them...
Hugz

Renee said...

These are adorable!

Helen said...

They never go astray, well done.