Wednesday 23 January 2019

House Keeping

Firstly ... a big woohoo! to Elves Fiona and Cheryll for their first items of the year ... off to a great start.
mscloud.com

Now just a little housekeeping before school goes back (which means me back to work) next week.

After a stumble through my spam folder this morning I hope I have replied to all who have knocked on the workshop door. Check the sidebar under "1 Xmas Elves - 2019" ... if your link isn't there or not working please let me know. An asterix * indicates you are current.

I have sent a few invite emails out this morning to be able to post to our blog ... again if you haven't received your invite or aren't able to post to the blog ... please email me at pinsandwhiskers AT gmail DOT com so I can (try to) sort it out for you.

We all look forward to seeing the beautiful projects you complete or have been working on so jump in and share away ...the more Elves the merrier.

There is still time to join in. Please refer to THIS POST for signups and make a start on a Merry and Stress-less Christmas 2019.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

glad to see there are quite a few of us...
Hugz