Tuesday 29 January 2019

Good Elfie



I'm at least trying to be a good Elfie this year after being such a slack one last year!  I went diving into a very large pile of UFO's looking for one Christmas one I new I had ... only to find this one which I believe I may have been making about 10yrs ago!  It was soooo crushed and I have no idea what the pattern name is or where it was from, but I can see I got to finish all the blocks and joined them together ...... so I firstly ironed it all out, found some backing and batting and did my normal bad job of stitching in the ditch around all the blocks ....... next month I hope to get some binding on it!

I also found another little stitchery I had started a number of years ago and managed to iron on a couple of the applique bits, but  I'll have to sit and do some stitching on this one..... its quite cute and has been in the cupboard a few years as well! Hope to share it with you next month! Thanks Narelle for the start to these again!

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Its lovely... well done for digging out UFO's and getting them finished.

Hugz

Helen said...

Terrific...its a great feeling to complete project.

Narelle said...

Lovely quilt and a bonus working on UFO's :)

Cheryll said...

Great work...xox

Renee said...

What a fabulous find in your stash of UFO's to finish up! Lovely.