Tuesday 16 December 2014

December catchup

I see I am not the only naughty elf in the last three months.  I have been busy completing sscs with gone stitchin but I can't show yet.... A fellow embroiderer and I also made 8 of the following but forgot to take a picture..  These were for our embroidery group for Xmas ..


I have also been making another gift but the cats out of the bag now so I can show you all...



And last but not least a Xmas decoration finish...



Hope that makes up for being such a naughty elf


My Santa Sack Swap pressies all sent...

A big thank you to our head elf Narelle you have been so helpful with  all the encouragement.



3 comments:

Cheryll said...

WOW... you HaVe been busy Sharon!
Well done on some wonderful items! :)

Leeanne said...

You sure have been a busy gal!

Narelle said...

Great finishes Sharon. We 'naughty' elves are all in good company :o)
Thank you for crafting in our workshop and I look forward to another great year in 2015 xx