Sunday 4 July 2021

Another Mitten Finish

 Hello There!

Thank you all so much for your kind welcome into this talented group of Christmas bloggers!  

I did finish another wool Christmas tree decoration!  This time it's the actually Christmas tree one.  Interestingly enough, I hadn't stitched on it for awhile, so I struggled with "relearning" the blanket stitch.  Hmmm....

All year round, I crochet granny square dishcloths to give as gifts to my precious doctor's office staff and to members of various groups in which I participate.  Here are some I finished last month.  

It's also that time of year when I choose which toy to make for each of my four grandchildren.  This month I'm hoping to flip through my patterns and pick a "stuffy" and perhaps even kit each one!  

What are you up to?    

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Great idea to give hand made gifts to people we appreciate!
I wonder what you are going to make for the kids!

Ivani said...

For the granny square dishcloths what kind of Yarn you use?
Love the tree mitten,so cute.

Scrapatches said...

Cute mitten ornament. I found I could machine blanket stitch these, too. The dish cloths make a useful and colorful gift. Kudos on getting your Christmas gifts done during the year ... :) Pat