Sunday 27 September 2020

September Christmas block.

 I did intend posting the pictures for September yesterday, I somehow got diverted into tidying my craft room, of course it now looks worse as I found all sorts of projects. 

Here is the next little block. I added gold thread for the star and tree decorations.


I have finished another month of EPP blocks.


These I'm still finding addictive. 

Unfortunately due to covid restrictions and self care I have not been shopping to get the finishing fabric and embellishments for my earlier Christmas felt blocks. 

I might just look through my stash for fabric etc. to finish them.

My allotment is productive this year but with the weather now colder and wetter autumn has certainly arrived.

Happy sewing. 

PS I'm enjoying sewing whilst watching Australian Supercars. I'm looking forward to Bathurst in October.

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

Yes covid has definitely put an end to some activities hasn't it...
Your blocks are lovely...xox

Vicki in MN said...

I love your tree embroidery, I am just getting back into doing some hand embroidery. So relaxing in the evening.