Saturday 25 July 2020

Winners and Wrapping Up June

Wow!  This year is really flying by.  I do hope that in these uncertain times that you, your nearest and dearest are staying safe and well.  As I have mentioned, DD, SIL and grandsons P and F are staying with us which has been wonderful having them around and also crazy busy times.


WINNERS  I had planned a lucky draw each quarter and have been slack in my follow through so tonight was a double draw.  I wrote names on tickets for each month you posted a make and placed them in a container. Tben asked my daughter to draw a name for the Jan Feb Mar quarter and repeated for the Apr May June quarter.

1st quarter lucky draw goes to:    Cheryll

2nd quarter lucky draw goes to:    Alcea Rosea - Josie 

Congratulations, I will be in touch to send a little something your way.


Ooops!  Scrolling down and I noticed I never got around to posting my finished block 4 for June.



Squeezing in a little sewing and preping time here and there, I am slowly working on block 5 ... determined to have the quilt top together be this Christmas.


How is your progress going in our Christmas workshop?  There's no time like the present to create those handmade gifts and decorations.

Merry Christmas 2020

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Well done to the lucky winners and for your block.... I started the year so enthusiastically now it seems to have stopped!
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Oh WoW... thank you so much... doing a HaPPy dance here...

Renee said...

Congratulations to the winners! And your quilt top is going to be fabulous!