Sunday 31 May 2020

May 31st Just in time.

Finished these two a week ago but very slow at getting them photographed. I need to finish them all before adding embellishments. I have found some pretty star buttons, now to find suitable buttons for the snowman's coal buttons.
I have spent most of the month of May at my allotment, digging, sewing and weeding, it is beginning to pay off but the weather is so dry in my part of England that I've nearly used up my limited water. There is none on site, only what I can save from the shed roof when it rains.

I've already started on the last two snowmen.
I haven't been able to find suitable sashing yet, I won't be dashing off to the shops, even when we're allowed.

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

They are both CuTe... xox

Fiona said...

those are lovely. My son farms in England and is worrying about the dry too....
Hugz