Sunday 28 July 2019

Back With A July Finish

Well nearly finished.  I'm jumping in before Monday begins another week of busy busy and I miss posting.  My apologies for being absent through June but life has been hectic with one thing and another. Some of it not great, but a lot of lovely quality time spent with family before and during the school holidays and a little trip away.

So I'm back to my Santa Cutlery Keepers and if I can stay on track I will have six of these little fellows by end of November. Just to prove I'm not sharing a pic of the same Santa each time, here is my first one with his new friend. (Still needs a little more sparkle)


I've also been doing some thinking re next year. I'm happy to keep 1 Xmas Item A Month and our quiet little workshop door open for anyone to pop in and out when time permits. It's lovely seeing the beautiful creations that each of you kindly share with fellow Elves.  I've already decided that I'm going to be working on my "A Merry Christmas Garden" which I started waaayyy back in January 2014. Time to bring this beauty to at least a finished top by end of 2020.  Progress so far is ...



Merry Christmas Creating xx

5 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Narelle very cute Santa's and love those Xmas blocks ,thankyou for doing 1 Xmas item a month as it keeps us on our toes and it's always lovely to see the finishes xx

Fiona said...

very cute Santa's and a lot of work in them too.... love the blocks... going to be just gorgeous...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Santa & his twin look gorgeous...
And Yes I will be playing along with you & the elves again next year .... so THanK You for hosting us ... xox

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh I am in love with those appliqued blocks. Lovely work. Happy Stitching and yes, summer things do get busy somehow.

Sam I Am...... said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog and so sorry for your heartbreak also. Like I've said before...everyone is fighting some battle and we need to be kind to one another. Your comment meant a lot to me.
I love your little santas and the Christmas garden is gorgeous! I am already behind with my Christmas "making" but that's par for the course. You inspire me with your lovely makes.