Saturday 6 February 2016

No Reply Comments

Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening lovely Elves ... I am the first to admit that I'm only technology savvy until I hit a hurdle. So when it comes to your comments that come through as noreply-comment, I'm afraid I'm at a loss. If this happens as it has with a few new Elves, I will post a request here to send me a separate email so that I can in turn send you your invitation to participate on this blog. I would hate for anyone to think they've been ignored and not welcome in our lovely little workshop.

Chookyblue has a great page on her blog for "How to...blog bits" where you can find help on several topics around blogging. You can click on the link HERE.

If Diana and Sue could please send a separate email to me at pinsandwhiskers(at)gmail(dot)com I will send your invitation to participate on the blog. Once accepted you will be able to start posting. Thank you for your understanding as this seems the easiest way for me.

Also I will be updating the list of participating Elves for 2016 on the sidebar over the weekend (internet permitting - it doesn't like our weather). If you don't see your blog link in the next few days, please let me know.

It's great to see everyone back in the workshop getting their goodies together for a stress free Christmas and a big welcome to our new Elf friends.

Happy Christmas Sewing


No comments: