Tuesday 24 November 2015

Santa is everywhere

I have had a great quiet week at home. So one day I cleaned out my wardrobe. I filled the rubbish bin too. Why do we hold on to things that ar old, torn, stained and don't fit?  I don't know!!!!
I also spent 2 days outside weeding, digging out stumps, having a bonfire before the restrictions came in and just a general clean up.
Now for something fun
Catching up on some finishes. Getting things out of the cupboard and stitching.
So here I have 24 finishes for OPAM......

 Put them in with a dishcloth and my little gifts for those unexpected moments are ready.

Now to finish these decorations.


5 comments:

Renee said...

Jo, what a great idea! Your Santa's are wonderful! The ornaments you are working on are fun, too!

Jeanette said...

Fabulous idea Jo. Love the Santas. The ornies look cute. Hugs,xx

Dawn said...

I think we all need to have a clean up now and then to discover lost treasures (or rubbish!) Love the little santa's and what a lovely idea to keep for spare gifts.

Narelle said...

Your little gifts will make a lovely treat Jo :)
Looking forward to seeing your finished ornaments.

Sisbabestitches said...

Gosh Santa's galore! What a fabulous simple and lovely gift idea :) It must be so nice to be a little less cluttered :)