Tuesday 25 August 2015

Quiet In The Workshop

Helloooo .... yes it's me .... chief elf :o)  My sincere apologies for being such a slack chief around the Christmas workshop lately .... just time being gobbled up by all the 'life' stuff I'm afraid .... and that 4 letter word 'work' .... and DD's wedding coming up in less that 2 weeks now!  Any crafty time has been wedding decorations and one other monthly sewing target.

2015

However I am remaining positive and am sure Christmas gift making will return with still a few months yet to add to my stash ... it's never too late to get ahead, right?

Thank you to those lovely elves who continue to make and share your Christmas goodies here with everyone .... lots of gorgeous, sweet, clever and cheeky inspiration.

Happy Christmas Sewing .... looking forward to your August posts.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I am so excited for the upcoming wedding! Best wishes to the happy couple. :)

Sisbabestitches said...

Gosh lots of time gobbling stuff happening. All the best for the wedding :) Loads of time for Christmassy things yet :)