Wednesday 1 April 2015

Tote Bag and Cross Stitch Progress

I made this bag as a Christmas gift and it was also a part of the Tree Bird Blog Hop at Sew We Quilt.  I followed this tutorial
(If you decide to make one, please note the tutorial does not tell you where to place the pocket or straps, 
so I centered the pocket about 2 inches from the top of the fabric 
and lined the outer edges of the straps with the pocket.)
I crazy quilted the pocket. 

I hoped to make a second gift, but spent most of my free time working on this long term Christmas project. (The photo above shows progress through March 25th. This was a free chart at Heaven and Earth Designs that is no longer available, but it is a small section of this larger chart.) I hope to make significant progress by next month.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

its just gorgeous... I love it...
Hugz