Tuesday 25 November 2014

November project

My project for this month is a cushion for a friend who has cancer.  She saw the design on the cover of one of my magazines while visiting me, and said "Oh that is lovely!  Would it be hard to make?" and I said no, not hard at all. 




Here is my version.  Slightly different fabric, as I had some red and white spotted material in my stash, which also had little blue flowers on it, but I used it anyway, rather than buy more.   Must call D. to see when I can give it to her rather than wait until closer to Christmas.

7 comments:

Raewyn said...

It is beautiful Gina, and lovely of you to whip it up for her.

Cheryll said...

I love it too. Great project! :)

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

It's beautiful.x

Oddbjørg said...

Beautiful!

Gillian said...

It's so lovely.

Leeanne said...

Woohoo Gina!

Sisbabestitches said...

Beautifully done Gina :)