Wednesday 30 July 2014

Project still a UFO.

I wanted to make a table runner that was featured in an old Country Threads magazine, but not using their designs.  Instead I looked for Nativity patterns, but couldn't find any stitching patterns anywhere, so I traced four designs from a Christmas craft book and stitched them.  I've got one lot of fabric to make up the runner, but need another for the border, and naturally I don't have the right one in my stash! So I'll be shopping around tomorrow to see if I can find what I need. 

3 comments:

Raewyn said...

It can be frustrating finding the right fabrics but also a fun adventure!! Hope the latter is the case for you :-) So far your project is looking good.

Narelle said...

Lovely stitcheries and have fun fabric shopping :)

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely.looking forward to seeing the finish.x