Tuesday 25 March 2014

Christmas Fun

Cisca thought she might be the last one to post, but maybe it is me?! After signing up for this blog, I had to concentrate on sewing for the New Year's Launch at my lovely local quilt shop and Christmas items didn't happen for me.
Now though, we have a new month and I do have a Christmas item finish for March :-)
This little hanging is one of the blocks from 'Christmas Fun', a button club mystery which Lynette Anderson ran a few years ago.

Thank you Narelle for hosting and setting up this blog. It's been very inspiring to see all the wonderful projects everyone is making.
Happy sewing fellow elves :-)

5 comments:

Anita said...

Hi Raewyn,
It's great to get an early start on Christmas
items, love what you've made. The green stitching
is a sweet touch to the project. Nice.
Cheers, Anita.

Fiona said...

love thatlittle Christmas stitchery finish....
Hugz

Leeanne said...

Cute, i forgot you did this BOM.

Oddbjørg said...

I like your little wall hanging!

Pat said...

So cute, I must try some quilting soon! So many lovely examples coming through in the posts!