Saturday 25 January 2014

January item

For my January finish,I made these 2  Christmas tablecloths. The first one will fit our  outdoor table or our dining table, so will be useful whatever the weather.

With the piece I cut off the length I made another table cloth to cover the outdoor "coffee table" which the Grandies sit at when there are a lot of us together.  I made it fitted, to hopefully prevent it being pulled, and things ending up on the floor.
  
At least the tables will be ready next Christmas.

8 comments:

Fiona said...

perfect... I like the idea of a 'fitted' one for the grandies...
Hugz

Narelle said...

A great head start for this Christmas Marilyn :o)

Sheila said...

Lovely Christmas tablecloths !

Leeanne said...

Fabulous idea!

Anonymous said...

these are such a great idea Marilyn,well done on your lovely finishes.xx

AnitaS said...

These will look very pretty with Xmas.

Elyte said...

I never thought of making a table cloth. A very good idea and they look great.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Good idea get the table cloths made first,now they are ready for all the Christmas goodys.lol.xx