Sunday 30 July 2017

A Zipper Pouch

This zipper pouch will be added to my gift box this month. 

It was created with a crazy quilt block I made in 2013 and finally finished off. It features a cross-stitched house that was part of the "Cozy Winter Twilight" pattern in the Stoney Creek Country Living Collection booklet and some of my 1st attempts at tutorials in Diana Lampe's book Embroidery for all Seasons.

I am afraid I only added 1 seam to the stocking I am working on for my son this month. I hope to finish the embellishments in August.

Thank you so much for providing the Workshop for us, Narelle. The motivation it provides - especially with Christmas sneaking up so quickly - is appreciated.

-Renee 

1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Wow what a great idea you have with the gift a month box. And such a super assortment of things you are adding to it. Just delightful!