Tuesday 25 February 2014

February Fun Begins

As the 25th rolls around I'm already thinking where did the time go? I don't have a finished project to share this month but I have been working away on my long term project.  I'm attempting needle turn applique after several years since my first attempt when I decided I didn't like it and preferred blanket stitch.


This time I am armed with new and improved knowledge and wash away freezer paper. I'm happy to slowly stitch away at this one and change my mind on needle turn ... fingers crossed.

Looking forward to seeing how busy everyone has been in the workshop this month.

Happy Christmas Sewing


8 comments:

Quiltpassion.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE your block, what a nice pattern! I've never seen it before.

Leeanne said...

This sure is pretty! We have something in common.............you will see next month :-)

Gina E. said...

It's lovely Narelle - are you making up the pattern as you go along, or is it based on a pattern in a mag or book? It looks quite unique.

Anonymous said...

lovely Narelle.xx

Noela said...

Looking good Narelle. Hugs.......

Pinnylea Creations said...

Looking really good Narelle; I like the idea of wash away applique paper :)

Sheila said...

Very nice job Narelle , lovely project!!

Elyte said...

Your project is coming along beautifully. I think that the needle turn is worth the effort. Practice makes perfect they say.