Sunday 25 November 2018

November Gift Goodies

Oh my ... the countdown has begun!

Just this morning I finished the last of 3 washcloths for this month. Teamed with a fragrant bar of soap, these will make great little stocking fillers for family.



What do you have planned for December?

 If you're in a little bit of a panic with a list of gifts still to make, why not join our Workshop in 2019 and make an early start on your gift stash. For now, there is still time for a few small merry makes so relax and enjoy the Season.


1 comment:

Renee said...

This year, I failed miserably and am finding myself with very little time to make 3 gifts. I am definitely interested in continuing next year and already have a mental list of items to create each month. Thanks so much for all you do, Narelle!