Sunday 29 January 2017

A Mug Rug, Zipper Pouch, and Fabric Postcard

This month, I finished off a UFO (unfinished object) that has been waiting to be bound into a mug rug since July of 2015.

I hand embroidered the message, "Merry Christmas", the snowflakes, the pole for the sign and around the applique.

This Merry Christmas Red Metallic fabric seemed perfect for the back.

I also realized I forgot to share this fabric postcard (made with Susan Winget's Peeking Snowmen fabric) in December.

And, I forgot I did have a finish to share last November... I had been waiting for this little zipper pouch to reach a blogging friend before sharing.

This is one side...

And this is the other.

Narelle, thank you for all of the motivation with the workshop! It was just the motivation I needed to finish another UFO. :) 

Oh, on a complete side note, I learned that Living My Dream was a trademarked name, so I changed my blog name to Hand Stitched Treasure. The url is the same.

2 comments:

Narelle said...

Great finishes Renee with lovely fabrics ... well done and thank you for sharing xx

Renee said...

Thank you, Narelle!