Wednesday 29 June 2016

There Goes June



I feel a little embarrassed to say that I have been a bad chief elf and have nothing to share this month. Of my two finishes one was an addition to a baby shower gift and the other is a warm crochet rug for myself to keep the cold away. If you would like to pop over to Pins and Whiskers you can see those items there.

Over the school holidays we are patching, sanding and painting our kitchen and dining room so the sewing is packed away for now. I promise to do better next month as I still have more dish clothes I wish to get finished and those I can knit a few rows at night if my eyes stay open long enough.

Half way through the year with plenty of time still to make a good start to your Christmas gift stash or some new decorations for the home. Thank you for continuing to share your lovely makes and if, like me, your stash is a little low, don't give up. Just one crafty Christmasy creation is a bonus.


2 comments:

Sisbabestitches said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend the holidays Narelle :) Looking forward myself to a more productive second half of the year :) If, as like you, my eyes cooperate by staying open, lol

Renee said...

Reading this helps me feel a bit better! This month has been full of interruptions and I have no June finishes to show. Sounds like you are busy with home projects too. Thanks for hosting us!