Saturday 26 September 2015

It's A Start

My good intentions of having a make for this month were just a little too late. I've made a start on my plan for dishcloths for added gifts ... if only my eyes would stay open long enough at the end of the day.


Our daughter's wedding earlier this month was a beautiful day shared with family and friends ...


I intended to post sooner but was distracted by this little charmer ...


So back to the knitting tonight while watching some football and hopefully I can pop back by the end of the month to share a finish.

Happy Christmas Crafting

4 comments:

Jo said...

I love knitting dishcloths. You can be watching tv and they just grow

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your daughters wedding, what a lovely way to be distracted. Does it mean if there's no dishcloths, there's no washing up to be done LOL

Sisbabestitches said...

Can't have a finish without a start! lol Gorgeous distraction :)

Renee said...

What a lovely wedding picture. Congratulations!