Sunday 25 January 2015

January

Thanks Narelle for keeping us going with this.... it is fun and even though I didn't do much last year there were a few things ready

this is the little freebie stitchery I have made up for this month


I luckily had the little hanger in my cupboard which was just the right size.....

I had some drama's with thread bleeding so I had started another one... then I tea dyed the first one so I ended up with two...


this one went into a simple frame.

Righto, Gotto Go... thats a good start to the year... hope I can keep it up ....

 

8 comments:

Sisbabestitches said...

Sweet :) Love the shaped stitchery on your little hanging :)

Narelle said...

Woohoo ... a doubly great start and twice as nice :)

Fiona said...

thanks.....
Hugz

Fiona said...

thanks..... make one... make two.... heehee

Hugz

Michell said...

2 lovely finishes

Renee said...

These are both adorable! Love the way the first one looks on the hanger and tea dyed.

Fiona said...

thanks Renee, fun to do...
Hugz

Fiona said...

thanks....
Hugz