Tuesday 16 December 2014

Tis The Season... Finished In The Nick Of Time!

Welcome to my one & only '1 Xmas Item A Month' project for 2014!

I give you
'Tis The Season' - Christmas Stitchings by Natalie Bird (The Birdhouse)
Stitched by little old ME!

I am so pleased to have gone from this:
 

to this:
 
My fabrics are Lynette Anderson 'Christmas Fun', & as you can hopefully make out, the quilting is very simple.
This little book is so good... it features 13 stitchery designs, & contains a few really fun & easy projects to use them. I can tell I'll be stitching from it again in future.

Thank you again & again to Elf Queen Narelle for hosting this great blog & for supporting all of us in our efforts to make Festive items we'll cherish! xo

Merry Christmas To All the '1XIAM' Elves... maybe some of you will be here again next year?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Anthea this is so gorgeous,well done on your beautiful finish.xx

Leeanne said...

Looks AWESOME!!!! I have this pattern...........you have inspired me!

Oddbjørg said...

Oh, it's gorgeous!

Gillian said...

It's gorgeous. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Its lovely

Narelle said...

Fantastic finish Anthea!
Perhaps we'll see some of the other projects here in the workshop in 2015?
Thank you for being part of our wonderful group xx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Well done,very beautiful it's one of my favourite patterns,xx

Sharon @ OSEWDIVINE said...

Well done Anthea, just love what you've done. I completed my tis the season but sadly still sitting there ready to be quilted. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year