Sunday, 26 October 2014

October project.

This was supposed to be my August project, but I only got as far as the first stitchery, and ran out of time.  I thought it would be finished in September for sure, but no....So I made a concerted effort to have it done by the end of October, and after a couple of very late nights, here it is!  I think I need a new camera....my photos lately are all blotchy or pixilated. 
I hope Meredith (the designer) likes my version of her pattern.  I used the same thread for the stitcheries as per the instructions, but not the fabric, as I had fabric in my stash that I wanted to use instead of going out and buying more.

5 comments:

Renee said...

Very sweet!

Jeanette said...

Love your hanging. Hugs,xx

laurajane said...

Lovely.x

Narelle said...

3rd months a charm and now you have a lovely finish :)

Noela said...

Very cute stitcheries. Hugs.....