Wednesday 11 June 2014

At last ...........


I have not been successful in an item each month.... but I have just finished this fun table topper


These are lovely little stitchery designs by Michelle Ridgeway .... I love them... and I love the happy Christmas fabric I used to frame them (Nancy Holverson I believe!)

I have made two matching coasters to go with the topper.... 


.. they are perfect to hold the Christmas bottles glasses of beer and wine

.. and that's 3 items this month... that sortof counts as catch up doesn't it?...

Righto, I think I have another Christmas item (UFO) to get done...

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an awesome project Fiona,i couldnt find the pattern though for this at Michelle's? well done Fiona on a beautiful finish.xx

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous Fiona. Just love Michelle's designs. Hugs,xx

Gina E. said...

These are a lovely set! Everybody seems to be mad on hexagons at the moment, and one can understand why when you see something like this. Not just another centrepiece!

Narelle said...

Very sweet set Fiona ... I'm thinking a nice warm drop to chase the chills today :)

Pat said...

Very sweet, Michelle's designs are a winner!

Noela said...

Sure does Fiona. You have done some beautiful work. hugs.....